Friday, February 5, 2010

La Fiesta Mexicana!











Photos of the beautiful dinner we put out tonight!

I only saw ONE "sideways" glance... and lots of praise- I think it was a hit! ;)

It was a-lot of work... and expensive, but it was fun. (:

Jennifer and I worked on the gorgeous fruit platter- and the juice might look humble, but it was amazing! I know we saved money this week with all the crock pot creations, namingly the chili and the pulled pork.

The juice was guava, mango, honeycrisp apple, organic orange and honey tangerine. Oh! And Fuji apple. Also served was Mexican hot cocoa (with the cinnamon, yum!) and I heard Amanda exclaiming much joy over her little cup.

There was steak too- cooked medium, with homemade guacamole and salsa. The chips were awesome, and I served queso fresca- not colby jack! (ick) This was the real deal! I can't wait for leftovers tomorrow that I packed for lunch.


Chef Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment